Friday, August 10, 2018

Maternity and Newborn Shoot with Fion Boon Photography


     I’m trying to resurrect this blog space and document my maternity journey so that I can show baby Nat when he’s older. Also, I’ve got more time now since I’m on maternity leave… So I’ll like to share my 37-week maternity photo shoot for this post.


     My friend recommended Fion Boon Photography to me and I was sold when I saw their baby photo shoot. I love the ‘egg’ concept. I call it the egg concept because the babies are so tiny and wrapped tightly, as though they are in cocoons. Check out their pictures here.

     My friends said that I should go for a maternity shoot at 37 weeks but that was wrong!!! Fion recommended that ladies should go for shoots from 28 to 35 weeks as the belly is the roundest and water retention level has yet to kick in.



     Anyway, I had no choice as I waited until I was 37 weeks but Fion was super accommodating. She concealed my hormonal acne breakouts (all over my torso) and avoided taking my swollen calves in full frontal view. She even helped to draw on my belly with the body crayons that I provided as I liked the cute-sy vibe.


     I bought the Maternity and Newborn Bundle so I given $50 discount and free make-up hairstyling (for maternity shoot only). As I was recommended by a friend, Fion gave me more discount and free shots.

     The details of the packages are as follows (It might change so please check with them ok?)

Maternity Shoot
Newborn shoot (I chose package A)
$350 for 2 hours and includes editing
$600 for 3 hours and includes editing
10 photos in digital and printed 5R shots
Additional photos at $30 each
10 photos in digital and printed 5R shots
Additional photos at $50 each
3 outfit changes (I used my own outfits mainly as I was more comfortable in them)
4 Newborn set-ups
Husband and wife included
Additional $25 for each family member that participates in the shoot
Additional $65 for makeup and hairstyling
Complimentary full month announcement design
Website: https://www.fionboon.com/#!
Contact: 91218879 or smile@fionboon.com or drop them a note on their website

I just want to say I love all the shots!

I'm almost at 40 weeks now and waiting for baby to be born so that I can go ahead with my newborn shoot. Can't wait to see the photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment